Luxe Mulberry Silk All-Season Duvet
Queen have been popular this season! Order for delivery within 4-6 weeks
Our exceptionally soft and lightweight All-Season Mulberry Silk Duvet Insert / Silk Comforter in white
- Handmade and filled with premium long fiber certified OEKO-TEX 100% Mulberry Silk
- Encased in 100% certified Bamboo
- A perfect blend of filling and breathability for customers in areas that experience all four seasons
- For exceptionally warm climates or hot sleepers, please refer to our Summer Weight Mulberry Silk Duvet Insert
No more sweaty and restless nights fighting with your heavy duvet. A game-changer for people who struggle with temperature issues at night
- Includes one silk duvet insert / silk comforter
- Fabric Shell: 100% Luxe Bamboo viscose – certified free of harmful chemicals
- Filling: All-natural Grade AAA 100% Long-strand Mulberry Silk (AAA grade) – certified free of harmful chemicals
- Anchor loops to keep your duvet in place
- Diamond stitching to ensure filling does not shift
- OEKO-TEX certified product (tested free from harmful chemicals)
- Small spillages can be treated with a clean white damp cloth
- Air twice a year or dry clean
- Extremely light and fluffy - silk has an airy feel that drapes around your body, so you can say goodbye to long nights fighting with your duvet.
- Hypoallergenic - the natural properties and 0% synthetic content make the most beautiful duvet for those with sensitive skin or allergies.
- Light and breathable - this duvet is temperature regulating keeping you warm in winter and cool in the summer.
- Lightweight - light on your body and the perfect solution for people with arthritis or related diseases.
- Good for you - sleep well knowing the fabrics you're wrapped in are free of harmful chemicals and synthetics.
- Good for the environment - a fully renewable resource, mulberry silk requires no freshwater or pesticides.
I spent a lot of time researching silk duvets to find the highest quality silk at a reasonable price. I went with Ocochi and it lived up to my hopes. If you have never tried one of these, you have to! It is soft and calming to sleep under
Honestly the softest material I have EVER touched and is so lightweight
We transitioned from two separate comforters to just one and are so pleased that we have finally found one that keeps both of us comfortable
Initially I thought it was a little pricey, but it is absolutely well worth the money. Sleep much more comfortably now.
Totally unlike any other duvet insert I have owned. Feels luxurious from the moment you get into bed