Luxe Mulberry Silk All-Season Duvet
Our exceptionally soft and lightweight All-Season Mulberry Silk Duvet Insert / Silk Comforter in white
- Handmade and filled with premium long fiber certified OEKO-TEX 100% Mulberry Silk
- Encased in 100% certified Bamboo Lyocell
- A perfect blend of filling weight and breathability for all four seasons
- A game-changer for people who struggle with temperature issues at night
- Silk that contors your body for a calming and soothing sleep
- For exceptionally warm climates or hot sleepers, please refer to our Summer Weight Mulberry Silk Duvet Insert
At OCOCHI, our aim is make long-lasting products. We add a thin layer of gauze fabric between the raw Mulberry Silk and Luxe bamboo shell for an added layer of protection. This helps to protect the silk against any spillages or zoomies by your furry friends!
- Includes one silk duvet insert / silk comforter
- Fabric Shell: 100% Luxe Bamboo Lyocell – certified free of harmful chemicals
- Filling: All-natural Grade AAA 100% Long-strand Mulberry Silk (AAA grade) – certified free of harmful chemicals
- Anchor loops to keep your duvet in place
- Flower stitching to ensure filling does not shift
- OEKO-TEX certified product (tested free from harmful chemicals)
- All-Season - For customers in states that experience 4 seasons, such as Illinois, New York and Ohio
- Summer Weight - Perfect for those who live in hot climates all year round or those that experience particularly hot summers, such as Florida or Hawaii
- Small spillages can be treated with a clean white damp cloth
- Air twice a year or dry clean
- Extremely light and fluffy - silk drapes around your body, so you can say goodbye to long nights fighting with your duvet
- Hypoallergenic - 0% synthetic content making it perfect for those with sensitive skin or allergies
- Breathable - this duvet insert is temperature regulating keeping you warm in winter and cool in the summer
- Lightweight - light on your body and the perfect solution for people with arthritis or related health concerns
- Good for the environment - a fully renewable resource, mulberry silk requires no freshwater or pesticides
Luxury in bed
The Ocochi sheets are another step up in quality from previous purchases and after washing them lots of times there is no sign of pilling (something that happened very quickly with the last bamboo sheets). They are luxurious and super soft. Love them :):)
FEels SO different to my previous inserts
Very calming and lightweight on my body
light and fluffy
Luxe Mulberry Silk All-Season Duvet
Love it! Best bedding I’ve ever owned.
We absolutely love it!
This duvet insert is very comfortable to sleep under, and we've never had a better duvet or comforter. There was an unfortunate and rare issue right outside the return window, but Jess and Wendy were very helpful and sent us a replacement to remedy the problem. They were helpful the whole time and answered all of my questions. These ladies definitely care about their customers and the quality of their product. I'm a happy customer and will definitely purchase again should the need arise.
I wasn’t sure about spending so much, but you really do get what you pay for. This duvet insert is super soft and breathable. We are warm and cozy and no longer wake up sweaty for no reason. It’s also completely silent, which is nice. Perfect and weight. Couldn’t be happier.
LOVE mine!!!! Took a chance on the insert after reading a recommendation and I could not be happier with it. Light, warm and luxurious.
Just right! This duvet isn’t too scratchy, too hot nor too heavy. It’s just right!
I replaced a down comforter with this Luxe Mulberry Silk All-Season Duvet. I couldn’t be happier. It’s silky soft, cool and/or warm—whatever you need, not too heavy and so cozy and comforting. It’s just right!
I LOVE IT
It has totally changed the way that I sleep. I did not realize how much of a difference having a silk duvet insert could make. It is so light that you can not believe that it could keep you warm, but it does!! We live in California and are considering purchasing the summer weight for later this year. We will see how it goes with the All-Season. So far, it is wonderful!
We had a mulberry silk duvet when we lived in Asia. So when we move back to the states we decided to look for a nice mulberry silk duvet and this is what we found after reading many many reviews. This duvet is awesome! It's very thin and light but also keep you warm. I did not know that I dislike the heavy down duvet so much before switching to this.
Great custom service
I do not usually write reviews but this is well deserved. Fantastic customer service ladies and a beautiful duvet too
All-Season Silk Comforter
I bought this comforter a few weeks ago after a friend recommended it to me. My husband and I were constantly in a battle with room temperature at night. He preferred the room at 65 and I am comfortable around 70. We were previously sleeping under a down comforter, which was just too hot for him. We had never tried silk before, but we gave it a go. SO pleased we went for it. The all-season keeps both of us at a comfortable temperature and we now meet in the middle on room temp.
Love my duvet
Have already recommended it to my friends
A heavenly cloud
I spent a lot of time researching silk duvets to find the highest quality silk at a reasonable price. I went with Ocochi and it lived up to my hopes. If you have never tried one of these, you have to! It is soft and calming to sleep under
Honestly the softest material I have EVER touched and is so lightweight
we love our new comforter
We transitioned from two separate comforters to just one and are so pleased that we have finally found one that keeps both of us comfortable