Family Bed Oversized Mattress Sheet Separates
Exceptionally soft bamboo fitted and/or flat sheets for family bed oversized mattresses. Our 100% Bamboo Lyocell is lightweight, breathable, thermoregulating and moisture-wicking, keeping you comfortable all year round.
If you do not require the pillowcases in the sheet set, here you can purchase just the fitted sheets or fitted and flat sheet only.
For sets that include the pillowcases, please see the link below:
Due to the high cost of custom making individual items, we have a minimum order of two items. The set will include either 2 x fitted sheets or 1 x flat sheet & 1 x fitted sheet.
OCOCHI has created a made to order program to battle excess wastage in the textile industry. For this reason, we custom make these sets. Tracking is sent within 10-20 business days.
- Wyoming King (84" x 84" mattress)
- Florida King (108" x 80" mattress)
- Alberta / Vermont (96" x 96" mattress)
- Texas King (80" x 98" mattress)
- Family Bed (120" x 80" mattress)
- Family Bed XL (144" x 84" mattress)
- Alaskan King (108" x 108" mattress)
If you have a custom size that you would like us to make for you, we will gladly do that! Please drop us a chat in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Machine washable cool
- Wash separately or with similar colors
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Give a good shake after the washer and dryer to shake out any wrinkles
- Extremely soft - stunning to touch and more gentle on your skin than any cotton you may have slept in before.
- Hypoallergenic - naturally uninhabitable for bacteria or dust mites, bamboo is the perfect fabric for people with sensitive skin or allergies.
- Light and breathable - bamboo is lightweight and breathable as it does not lock in water. Naturally temperature regulating, it's a dream for the overheater.
- Good for you - you can sleep well knowing the fabric you're in are free of harmful chemicals and synthetics.
- Great for the environment - as the fastest growing grass in the world, requiring no freshwater or pesticides, bamboo is a gorgeous renewable resource and the future of textiles.